“Do parties and crowds fill you with energy, or send you scurrying for peace and quiet?” –The Daily Post
STOP IT. THAT IS SO WEIRD. I LITERALLY JUST WROTE A GENERAL POST ABOUT THIS TOPIC YESTERDAY AND NOW IT HAPPENS TO BE THE DAILY PROMPT – FREAKY!
Check out my post from yesterday here:
Anyway, to summarize:
I find parties draining. They do nothing for me AT ALL. I love nothing more than total peace and quiet. (I literally stated that exact thing in my post yesterday!) It turns out, I am an EXTREME INTROVERT – a word I didn’t even know until yesterday!
Introverts have certain qualities: qualities that describe me PERFECTLY.
- I prefer having a few CLOSE friends to a bunch of ordinary friends.
- I like listening better than talking.
- I actually don’t enjoy hanging out with anyone except my family.
- I like spending a lot of time alone but I’m not depressed or anything!
- I enjoy solitary activities like reading on my nook and doing sudoku.
- I love spending time in my room with my door closed.
- I always watch games and activities before I join in on them.
- I love to draw or write, just letting my imagination flow freely.
- I sometimes start to shut down when I’m around people too much.
- I turn SO RED and get such bad anxiety when I mess something up in public.
NOW GO LOOK UP INTROVERTS. IT’S ACTUALLY SCARY HOW WELL I FIT THE DESCRIPTION. I’M SERIOUS – DO IT. You’ll be freaked out too.