“On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? (The questions are listed after the jump)” –The Daily Post
1. What is your favorite word?
CERTAINLY NOT OLIGOPOLY – THE WORLD WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PURE HATRED FOR THAT WORD AND IT’S DISGUSTING PRONUNCIATION. I think my favorite word might be something more along the lines of, “Thanks.”
2. What is your least favorite word?
Oh, I should have expected this to be the next question. OLIGOPOLY AND I WILL FOREVER HATE IT.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Never cursed, never will.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Pishing – it’s like a bird call. Learned it in my Birdwatching Byrne Seminar at Rutgers haha.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of other people playing music. I know, no one understands this, but I’m just not a huge music fan. I don’t necessarily dislike it, I simply prefer silence.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I would like to be a Supply Chain Manager to see if I could have been successful in the field.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I could never be a banker, accountant, mathematician, etc.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I don’t know… how about something comforting like, “You did good things throughout your time down there. I’m proud of you. I would now like to resign and appoint you to become the next God. Enjoy.”