“‘Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.’ – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.
What are the six impossible things you believe in? (If you can only manage one or two, that’s also okay.)” –The Daily Post
- Ouija Boards – I’m convinced they really do work even though it can’t be proven.
- It will be birds who take over after the human race ceases to exist. I just know it.
- I will one day be better at Chinese than I am at English. (Fingers crossed?)
- People will eventually be able to time travel backwards and forward.
- I wish Pokemon were real. Don’t worry, Psyduck, I believe in you!
- I will pass my calculus class. Haha yeah right.