“Murphy’s Law says, “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.” Write about a time everything did — fiction encouraged here, too!
A time when everything went wrong? Hmm.. sounds like last week to me!
- The girl from my calculus class got mad at me.
- I didn’t understand the calculus lesson.
- I never had time to study.
- They misspelled my name in a school video announcement.
- Someone told me I looked dumb in the Friday video.
- I fell behind in Key Club work.
- I had to call out from work because there was too much to do.
- I was stressed out over a volleyball marathon.
- I had to miss a National Honor Society Meeting.
- I had to miss a Student Government Association Meeting.
- I had to rush to submit a scholarship on time.
- The people I needed to get papers signed all coincidentally were absent.
- The printer I had to use was coincidentally jammed.
Also, many more things took place but I don’t want to bore you. As you can see, my life isn’t perfect. It’s basically beyond basic.
Regarding the bonus assignment, sure, I’ll give it a shot! But on a normal day, I can remember my dream without ever writing a single thing down. Like last night I dreamt about a certain kid confiding in me the fact that he’s gay and then he asked me to prom and I was SO happy because I really liked him and I knew it meant I had a reason to not go with the kid who asked me to prom last week. Now that I analyze it, could this be my sub-conscience mind trying to tell me not to go with him…?