“Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.” -The Daily Post
Once again, a prompt so perfect for the theme of my blog!
- I’m an Italian American and the only language I know besides English is Chinese.
- I have an obsession with birds. If you can keep it as a pet, I can name it.
- I am super-involved in a plethora of organizations.
- For a 17-year-old, I’ve done quite a bit of traveling on my own.
- I’m a senior in high school and a freshman in college all at the same time.
- Calculus is my number one enemy. I’ve tried being nice but it doesn’t cooperate.
- I’ve applied to 15 colleges. I’ve been accepted into 6/6 so far!
- I have an unhealthy addiction to spicy buffalo wings.
- I like guys.
- My whole life is like a safari: wild, crazy, and full of surprises.